“Get The Roof You Deserve From Delmarva Metal Roofing! Insist On Aluminum!”
GET IN TOUCH
Get In Touch
Take the first step toward purchasing the last roof you will ever need for your home. Please give us a call or fill out the short form so we can get started working on your new roof today!
Your Lifetime Roofing Solution
Learn why a PermaLock Aluminum Roof is the best option.
What makes PermaLock Aluminum Shingles the best?
From the materials we use to our lifetime guaranteed metal roofing system and our efforts for the greenest roof to our unique and custom color options, you’ll agree… PermaLock has the best value out there. Inquire about a metal roof replacement today!
Enduring beauty for the life of your home.
Delmarva Metal Roofing Inc. provides professional design and quality construction on residential or commercial Aluminum roofing throughout Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia. As your licensed and insured roofing contractor, we make sure your new metal roof replacement goes well.
Delmarva Metal Roofing is your source for professional Aluminum roofing installations of high-quality investment-grade aluminum roofing. We only work with a few hand-picked vendors that will provide you with a new Aluminum roofing system guaranteed to improve the appearance of your home. We offer a wide selection of colors and styles to match any home design. Increase the level of protection and value for your home, and provide yourself with energy savings throughout the life of your roof.
The metal roofing system we offer, PermaLock, is energy-star rated and qualifies for a Federal Tax Credit.
It is important to do your research before you hire roofing companies. The following questions will help you get started:
1) What type of warranty does the roofing company offer?
2) Are there any guarantees on materials and workmanship with a roofing contractor?
3) Is the roofing contractor licensed, have workman’s comp insurance, project manager, and carry general liability insurance?
4) How long has this roofing company been in business?
5) How many roofing project have they done so far this year?
6) Does the company provide references from past clients or other roofing contractors who can speak about their experience working with them or refer them as good roofing contractor, and a written estimate?
7) What makes you a reputable roofing company or roofing contractor?
8) What roofing questions should I be asking and what roofing material do you use and manufacturer guidelines?
9) What are your general liability insurance limits?
10) What’s included in roofing companies estimates and what happens to the old roof?
11) What is included with my new roof?
12) What type of roofing materials will be used by your roofing company?
13) How many years of experience does the roofing company have installing a new roof?
14) Will I get a written estimate from your roofing company?
15) Will the roofing contractor pull the required permit and explain the roofing process?